Blogging was supposed to be easy, right?
Just sit down, crack your knuckles, and bang out a blog post. Write about whatever is on your heart and mind. And do it again and again.
“It’ll be easy,” they said. “You’ll have no problems,” they said. Except that it turns out that blogging isn’t easy.
In this eBook, we’re going to give you 17 different types of blog posts that you can write. You can think of these as blog post formulas. They provide an easy-to-follow framework for you to use when writing blog posts.
The Blog Post eBook
- Blog Post #1: How-To Guides and Tutorials
- Blog Post #2: News and Current Events
- Blog Post #3: Controversy
- Blog Post #4: Checklists
- Blog Post #5: Listicles
- Blog Post #6: Case Studies
- Blog Post #7: Profiles and Interviews
- Blog Post #8: The Expert Roundup
- Blog Post #9: Reviews and Comparisons
- Blog Post #10: Resource Roundup
- Blog Post #11: Quote Roundup
- Blog Post #12: Behind The Scenes / A Day In The Life Blog
- Blog Post #13: Data-Backed Posts
- Blog Post #14: Inspirational Stories
- Blog Post #15: Frequently Asked Questions
- Blog Post #16: Top Takeaways
- Blog Post #17: Beginner’s Guides
How Much Is All This Going To Cost You?
You can own The Blog Post Playbook together with all the bonuses for $0.00.
Click the "I want this" button right now and take ownership of this valuable eBook TODAY!
Get Instant Access Right Now!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Don't like the content?
Feel like it's not valuable?
30 day, 100% money back guarantee.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Don't Worry. We Got You.
PS. Want any help or have a question about the book? Reach out at info.scottdclary.com, I'll get in touch asap!
Why Learn With Scott? (scottdclary.com)
A career sales and marketing executive. Scott re-writes the playbook on sales, marketing, brand and take to market strategy. From startups to enterprise, Scott’s worked with execs and entrepreneurs to 10x their businesses.
He’s sold and marketed to the most iconic F500 / F100 brands throughout his career. His work has been featured in over 100+ news sites and publications. He speaks globally at industry conferences and has had articles and insights featured in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Hackernoon, The Startup and others.
He currently runs a global SaaS sales and marketing organization, is the founder of ROI Overload (roioverload.com), the #1 Sales, Marketing, Business & Entrepreneurship publication and is the host of the Success Story podcast (podcast.scottdclary.com) where he interviews inspirational people, mentors and leaders.
The Blog Post Playbook
- The Blog Post Playbook
- Size6.73 MB
- Length26 pages