A business plan will help you build a business that will support you financially, have an impact on those around you, and leave a lasting legacy you can be proud of.
But can’t you just get things up and running and make adjustments on the fly? Can’t you sort of learn as you go? Yes, you can do those things, but the odds that your business will fail
are much higher.
See, a business plan functions as a “crystal ball” of sorts. It helps you to peer into the future and predict different outcomes. Though it’s certainly not perfect, it helps you map out where you currently are and where you’re headed.
Specifically, a business plan helps you to:
- Estimate total startup costs. Once you know the approximate costs, you can determine whether you’ll need to raise funds from investors.
- Project revenues and profits. By forcing you to define both your market and how much of that market you expect to reach, a business plan helps you estimate potential revenues and profits.
- Convince investors. A business plan shows investors that you have a clear and defined strategy for achieving success. If this strategy isn’t present, investors won’t want to finance your business.
- Compete from the start. As part of your business plan, you’ll identify key gaps in the marketplace which your company will fill. This allows you to hit the ground running.
- Anticipate challenges. When you create your business plan, you’ll look ahead and try to identify any potential problems you might encounter. This prepares you to address these issues if they do arise.
The Business Plan Playbook
- This eBook covers how to build out a business plan and addresses best practices in each of the following topics, all of which should usually be found in a business plan.
- Executive Summary
- Company Overview
- Market Analysis
- Organization and Management
- Products and Services
- Marketing and Sales
- Financial Projections
- Funding Request
How Much Is All This Going To Cost You?
You can own The Business Plan Playbook together with all the bonuses for $0.00.
Click the "I want this" button right now and take ownership of this valuable eBook TODAY!
Get Instant Access Right Now!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Don't like the content?
Feel like it's not valuable?
30 day, 100% money back guarantee.
NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
PS. Want any help or have a question about the book? Reach out at info.scottdclary.com, I'll get in touch asap!
Why Learn With Scott?
A career sales and marketing executive. Scott re-writes the playbook on sales, marketing, brand and take to market strategy. From startups to enterprise, Scott’s worked with execs and entrepreneurs to 10x their businesses.
He’s sold and marketed to the most iconic F500 / F100 brands throughout his career. His work has been featured in over 100+ news sites and publications. He speaks globally at industry conferences and has had articles and insights featured in Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Hackernoon, The Startup and others.
He currently runs a global SaaS sales and marketing organization, is the founder of ROI Overload (roioverload.com), the #1 Sales, Marketing, Business & Entrepreneurship publication and is the host of the Success Story podcast (podcast.scottdclary.com) where he interviews inspirational people, mentors and leaders.
The Biz Plan Playbook